Feedback from our most recent service user survey
Service User Survey 2020 results (Adult team)
- 100% are very satisfied or satisfied with our service
- 66% rated our care excellent, with 29% very good and 5% good
- 97% are likely to recommend SPDNS to others.
Why would they recommend SPDNS
- Having a regular team of carers
- Very kind and helpful
- We are kept informed and give the requested visiting times. The carers are of a kind,. compassionate disposition and always cheerful
- Carers provide a caring, efficient service and respond to any care requests
We asked service users to tell us about the care they receive
100% of service users answered always or mostly to the following:
- They receive good quality care
- The care they receive is reliable
- They have regular carers who they know and trust
- Their carers listen & talk to them
- Their carers are kind & compassionate& treat them with dignity & respect
- Their care is delivered in a way that means they are not rushed
- They feel safe being cared for
They also told us:
- I receive the care that I need and want.
- Caring and very helpful, reliability.
- SPDNS is a good, reliable care service which caters for our needs very well.
- Care is consistent, regular carers not hurried.
- Carers seem very dedicated to the job, totally honest.
- During the coronavirus pandemic the organisation of staff was excellent. Keeping the same staff with the same clients, which really reduced the risk of infection spreading.
Service User Survey 2021 results (College Support Workers)
College staff told us:
- The support we receive is of a very high standard. The support worker clearly cares about the students she supports and goes out of her way to ensure they are well supported.
- They are always very professional and reliable
- All do a fantastic job. It is very much appreciated by all staff and in particular by our students.
College students response:
- They had regular support workers
- They were involved in how we support them
- Our support helped them to learn and gain qualifications
- They were helped to feel more confident around other students and more involved in the class room
- Our support helped them to maintain independence and lead the life they wanted in college.
100% of learners answered yes to the following:
- They are treated with respect and as an individual
- Our staff listen and talk to them
- Our staff respect their privacy and dignity
- Our staff support and encourage them to do what they can for themselves
- Our staff ensure they understand their classes and if not ask questions/ get help
- Give enough help in the classroom