Feedback from our most recent service user survey
Service User Survey 2020 results (Adult team)
- 100% are very satisfied or satisfied with our service
- 66% rated our care excellent, with 29% very good and 5% good
- 97% are likely to recommend SPDNS to others.
Why would they recommend SPDNS
- Having a regular team of carers
- Very kind and helpful
- We are kept informed and give the requested visiting times. The carers are of a kind,. compassionate disposition and always cheerful
- Carers provide a caring, efficient service and respond to any care requests
We asked service users to tell us about the care they receive
100% of service users answered always or mostly to the following:
- They receive good quality care
- The care they receive is reliable
- They have regular carers who they know and trust
- Their carers listen & talk to them
- Their carers are kind & compassionate& treat them with dignity & respect
- Their care is delivered in a way that means they are not rushed
- They feel safe being cared for
They also told us:
- I receive the care that I need and want.
- Caring and very helpful, reliability.
- SPDNS is a good, reliable care service which caters for our needs very well.
- Care is consistent, regular carers not hurried.
- Carers seem very dedicated to the job, totally honest.
- During the coronavirus pandemic the organisation of staff was excellent. Keeping the same staff with the same clients, which really reduced the risk of infection spreading.